Next-Gen Higher Education Students – Have They Arrived?
Start:25 september 2015
Einde:26 september 2015
Locatie:Chicago, WY82601, US
Next gen learning will take root more broadly than it is today when we focus on six dimensions—define, measure, design, implement, enable, scale.
NEXT GEN LEARNING
- Personalized to the ways I learn best
- Flexible so that I can try different ways to learn
- Interactive and engaging so that I participate in the learning
- Relevant to the life I’d like to lead
- Organized around my own progress against goals I understand
- Collaborative with teachers and peers, unlimited by proximity
- Agile and supportive when I need extra help
- Challenging but achievable, with opportunities to become expert in an area of interest
- Available to me as much as it is to every other student
Only then will next generation learning help more students complete high school and college, at a reasonable cost.